Monday, June 22, 2009

Picture This

Well as many of my friends know I have become a friendly Photog (thanks Athiwan). I don't always get to share my pictures with everyone or the reasons I take them and the stories behind them. So here is where I will do that. I will try to download new ones bu also throw in an old one or two every now and again just for fun.

I hope you all enjoy......

I will first explain my profile picture. I am often not in my pictures as I am the one taking them. So one of my favorite pictures to post is one like my profile. That I took. This one happens to be up at camp in in truckee with my family in May 2009.

1 comment:

  1. ... THANK YOU ... for allowing me to influence YOU in a positive way! what beautiful photos you have on here.. you ought to keep going my love! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete